1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Anybody heard of the NAU

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by porky, Jul 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. porky

porky TS Member

This NAU or North American Union is supposed to replace our constitution and national flag, etc. I don't know if anyone has heard of it, but it is supposed to be in the works. I guess the idea is to create something like the EU or European Union, but they can't get that to work either. I think it has to do with the effort to create an eventual one world government. Has anyone heard anymore?

2. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

J/K, actually this is some sinister stuff. if true our president is guilty of treason.

HM

3. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

I have seen the NAU. The NAU started in Nebraska and has made its presence known throughout the nation. You should be very afraid of the NAU...especially if she is on the trap line competing for the same trophy as you! :)

4. omahasportingsupply

omahasportingsupply TS Member

I have seen the Ashley NAU and the Norbert NAU in Nebraska but I don't think they were contained and might be sited elsewhere this summer. As Devi states: You should be very afraid.

5. western kansas

western kansas TS Member

NAU-family name related to shooting.
    Norbert Nau and his sister Marie Nau GIlchrist are both NCDS coaches.

Norbert coaches Western Nebraska team who won the SCTP Grand American in 2005. His children are Ashley Nau who is All American Ladies, his son Brandon is shooting on US Olymipic Team in Colorado Springs.

Marie Gilchrist, coaches Western Kansas Wildcat's. Her varity, Jr. Varity, and intermediate team placed 1st in the Kansas State Shoot. Her son is Curtis Hutchison and his daughter is Kilee Hutchison and they are both outstanding shooters. Marie's Grandson is David Gilchrist, who is on the National Race Team along with Kilee. David also shoots international bunker trap and has attended the Development Team in Colorado Springs.

Family of great shooters and people.

6. omahasportingsupply

Ornery but good people. Even the ones from Kansas. Omaha

7. Wayne In ny

Wayne In ny TS Member

This may give you some info on what you are looking for.

You don't suppose this would have anything to do with the past immigration bill,
    You Think!!!!!!!

8. porky

porky TS Member

Wayne, That's it, thanks a bunch. I don't know if Bush staarted it. Certainly Clinton preceeded this.There will be no Constitution or Bill of rights if it happens.Even the state laws will be superceded and you can just imagine the first thing they will come after.

9. omahasportingsupply

But what would happen to the department of Homeland Security? I don't think Canada or Mexico wants to be part of the fight against muslims. I can't see George W. or the Republicans or Democrats stating that they would be overseen by a North American Union. I get to talk with many people from the European Union and most people state that their prices have gone up substantially. If many countries prices have gone up.... who has benefited? NOT the financially healthy countries who are paying the bulk of the Eu's expenses! Some countries cannot wait to be admitted to the EU. They seem to have financial ills which delay their being admitted. Some financially healthy countries don't want to be in the EU? What do they know? Whoa, Could this be like who is the one dumb country that is paying most of the United Nations expenses only to have them tell us we are doing everything wrong? IMHO I am sure some smarter people on this web site could add some flavor to my comments. Omaha

10. joshif

joshif TS Member

The one Dumb Country couldn't be the USA could it? WE are the one Dumb Country. Lets get off of our ass's and kick some ass's. No, we can't do that. It's against the law and besides, we have to WORK to pay for our houses, cars, 4wd's,suv's, pools, bikes, kids education LOL,welfare slobs,abortions,druggie rehab,faggot health care,bums that live under bridges and well, you know all the other shit countries that are too dumb to get along without our (your) money. The one Country that supports the World has to kiss THEIR ass? Kiss mine!We better get OUR shit together or WE are gonna lose it all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.