1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Anybody have an 870 release trigger for sale?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by superxjeff, Jan 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

I have a friend( yea I know!!!) who is in need of an 870 release trigger. He would like an all steel timmney and he is open to other makers as well. Please e-mail me with what you have and a price. Please don't list it here so somebody buys it out from under me. Thanks Jeff sx1jeff@yahoo.com

2. ec90t

ec90t Guest

Damn Jeff, I just sold a like new Timney all steel release for an 870 on this site a couple of weeks ago.

ec90t

3. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

Thanks Bob! It seems I am only jinxed when it comes to my guns and your's! Hope your duck season went well. I called and left a message on your machine as I went to Klamath and wanted your advice but you never called back. I was hoping you could line us out on where to hunt.Jeff

4. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

A fella e-mailed me and my buddy has decided to buy it so thanks for all the inquirys. I bought an all steel Timmney for him. Jeff

5. fearlessfain

fearlessfain TS Member

if i had one it would be for sale,or i would trade it in a new york minute for a pull trigger.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.