1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Anybody have a Gary Hackney stock?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Hilton55, Sep 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hilton55

Hilton55 TS Member

Sep 24, 2009
    I just just joined TS and this is my first post!

I'm a left handed shooter and finding guns that really fit me has always been tough. With most gun stocks my cheek bone takes a real beating and it can take a few days for the pain to completely go away.

I think that it's time to get a custom stock made for me and I was wondering if any of you have had any experience working with Gary Hackney out of Rome, GA? If I'm going to go ahead and do this, I want to do it right and find someone who really knows the ins and outs of fitting for trap shooters. I'd also like to find someone who does really beautiful work and uses the highest grade wood.

Anybody have a stock by Hacks?

2. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

May 20, 2008

Welcome to the World of Trapshooting and ts.com! I am proud that you are going to get your stock fit to you. This will increase your fun, comfort, and scores. I am unfamiliar with Mr. Hackney. Hopefully you will get some responses on here about him.

Matt Woodson
  3. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

Jan 29, 1998
    Thousand Oaks Ca
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.