1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Anybody got a nice 12 gage Urika F/s?

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Anchorsteam, Mar 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anchorsteam

Anchorsteam TS Member

0   0   0

Looking for a nice recent, 12 gage Urika Teknys Gold Trap with adjustable comb.

2. acss

acss Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0

you have a PM

3. Anchorsteam

Anchorsteam TS Member

0   0   0

acss - unbelievable gun! Let me shed some light on what I'm looking for:

I'm looking for an all around gun for a new shooter with a flatter rib or removable rib. He's a 16 - 18 bird Skeet shooter and a 19ish Trap shooter. He has a newish Remington 1100 Trap and also has a newish 32" Browning XT. He wants to get rid of the 1100 and move into the BEE retta for skeet and maybe 16 yard Trap. He found a 30" Technys today at our club and fell in love with it. (Ever happened to anyone here - naaaaaah!) Anyway it had the flattish rib and adj comb and honestly I don;t know if it was the 'Sport' model or Trap. Burt come to think of it, the stock had some drop to it so maybe it was a 'Sport'. I want him in a higher comb because he needs it for Skeet - and it works for Trap too. High rib would be overkill - he shoots the XT in skeet and shoots over lots of birds.

4. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

I do have a "sporting" gun (non MC) that seems similar. $795 and FedEx

5. acss

acss Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0

i will do you a favor and probably save you some $---buy 2 guns for 2 differant shooting games. or buy MIA's sporting gun and live with average trap scores and good skeet scores ?!-- its hard to have a do all gun!!! that rib changing thing with techneys has not proven to be popular. once a gun is set with comb adjustment, ect-DONT CHANGE Anything, so if you swap ribs--then its back to tuning the gun to you-what a pain!!!-

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.