1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Anybody get the Cabelas in store invitation?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by kenf, Nov 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kenf

kenf Active Member

Did anyone get one of these invitations or know if it is worth the hour drive to check it out?

2. Unsingle

Unsingle Member

I get them all the time but never go. I can't find many bargains at Cabelas anymore.

3. AAtrap

AAtrap Well-Known Member

Ken, I believe you are refering to the "Special Invitation" the one that is good from Nov. 21-23 where you get employee discount. Yes I got one and yes it is worth it depending on need and supplier. Anything that is Cabela's ,is,I believe 25% off. Not sure about other brands.Hope this helps. Steve

4. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

Yes we got one of those nice invitation cards. We also have the Cabelas Club Visa card and use it alot. I wonder if the two are connected.

The invitation doesn't specify what the employee discounts are but if its 25% then it might be worth the trip. Wonder if it applies to their used gun rack.

5. AAtrap

AAtrap Well-Known Member

It applies to anything in the store, but I'm guessing only about 5% on guns and ammo. Anything with Cabela's name on it will receive a greater discount. Especially clothing and footware. Steve

6. Justin L.

Justin L. Member

Nope, probably has something to do with what I told them after how much the told me my Ljutic was worth when I was thinking about trading it in! Robbery was being attempted...

7. kenf

kenf Active Member

I hear you Justin, Although I wish I could stand in front of the gun library with cash when some stuff of their guns come in. They must feed the taxidermy mounts along with the fish.

Ken

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.