1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Anybody ever heard of a Cortona shotgun???

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by CalvinMD, Jan 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

I just saw a TV ad on the Outdoor channel...I've never heard of one..any good??

2. timb99

timb99 Well-Known Member

Calvin,

I saw that too, on the dog competitions. Looks like a collaborateve effort bewteen Kalispel Case Line and F.A.I.R (Fabrique Armes Issadoro Rizzini)

3. code5coupe

code5coupe Member

Google is your friend.

4. howie

howie Member

Cortona/Verona, both FAIR-made shotgun. Also try Savage Milano also a FAIR-made gun. I have not handled the Cortona or Milano, but have a 692 Verona. Nice gun works well and shots where I point it. It appears to me that the Milano has lower cosmetics -- wood, engraving, etc. -- than the Verona and the Cortona has higher cosmetics.

5. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Thanks guys...I was thinking that by the looks of the action( what I saw so briefly) that maybe Caeser Gerinni was introducing a lower cost line of guns just for hunters, ..because the engine turning on the sides of the monobloc seems to be trademark feature of all their guns

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.