1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Anybody ever deal with Guns unlimited???

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by kelly andersen, Oct 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kelly andersen

kelly andersen TS Member

I'm thinking of buying they're citori xt trap unsingle combo, saw one yesterday, looks like a great gun of very good craftmanship and quality and reasonable price. Just curious how they were.

2. Neil Winston

Neil Winston Well-Known Member

They are great to deal with; never had a problem. Never heard of a problem.

Neil

3. henrims

henrims Member

Did an out-of-state transaction a few months back with Guns Unlim.
    Excellent to work with. Super fast shipping,etc.
    I think the guy's name was Tom.

Mike

4. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

Another plug for them. I bought a Browning XT from them for a promising shooter. Great prices, great service.

5. omahasportingsupply

omahasportingsupply TS Member

They have been in Omaha a long time. Many people have bought more than one gun from them. I am only 22 minutes to their showroom. Your mileage is probably longer. Omaha

6. newark sportsman

newark sportsman TS Member

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Sam (ATA Noobie)

Sam (ATA Noobie) Member

We were shooting with UNO and had an afternoon to kill and the whole team (ISU)stopped in. They have a great showroom and good people. They were nice enough to give us a bunch of hats.

8. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

I bought a citori unsingle combo from them also. They brought out 4 guns from the back and unpacked them for me to look at. The salesman told me if I didn't like any of those 4 he would get some more out. I found the one I liked out of the first 4. Greatest people to do business with.

Bill

9. Steven R. Scheib

Steven R. Scheib TS Member

Before Bob Allen had his accident several years back, he had just dropped off 25 or so guns for this business to sell for him. Bob trusted them. The folks who work at GU are tops. They know guns and are usually right on the money with their bottom line price. I have purchased several used guns from them. Can't say enough good about them. Definitely a sound business with well informed employees.

10. jbmi

jbmi Well-Known Member

I bought my wife an XT from them at the Grand. They took the time to see what she wanted and gave us the best price of any of the vendors selling new XT's. I'd buy from them again.

11. willing

willing Member

i bought an unsingle combo from them and the forearm would not lock on th o/u barrel. I called them and they saud to take it to a browning repair center or send it to Browning. There isn't one anywhere nearby so i took it to a nearby gunsmith and he fixed it for $20. I should have told GU that I would stop payment on my credit card. I just wanted to use the gun right away. Great delivery and service OK otherwise.
    Bill

12. HKJ

HKJ Member

Nothing but good things to say about them....bought my KX5 from them at the Grand.

13. hairtrigger

hairtrigger TS Member

no problems at all, i just baught a browning unsingle it was here when they sais it would be.

14. kelly andersen

kelly andersen TS Member

Thanks Guys, Just curious, I figured they were pretty good theyve been around forever. Been away from the sport awhile and gonna give it a whirl again. I think I'm gonna pick up a citori unsingle combo from them. Looks like a pretty good value considering todays prices. Anybody here from Minnesota???

15. primed

primed Well-Known Member

Always great customer service.

Bob

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.