1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Anybody else glad the Health Care bill passed?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by ysr_racer, Mar 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ysr_racer

ysr_racer Active Member

It's about damn time America started taking care of everybody. I mean it's not fair that some people have healthcare and some people don't.

Oh, and one other thing "APRIL FOOLS"

P.S. If your mama told you life was fair, she lied.

2. J.Woolsey

J.Woolsey Member

3/4 of Chicago, Washington DC, Detroit, etc, etc.

3. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

Its also not fair that some people have Suburbans and others have Hyundais. Where the hell is Nancy Pelosi on this critical issue?

4. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

nxt---everyone deserves a houae--a car or 2---a vacation(4 wks) food---did U ever notice we are the only country where the poor people are fat---

5. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

I think I will go to Mexico. I hear that they are going to be offering a lot of incentives to get people to move there because they feel half the the Mexican people will be moving here to gain the free benfits ( heathcare, social sec, amnesty etc)

6. DONNE

DONNE Member

AND THEY WILL ALL BE VOTING DEMOCRATIC !!!

7. AveragEd

AveragEd Well-Known Member

I think we are all overlooking the silver lining in this black cloud. B.O. finally went over the line and did something that earned him the ire of a majority of his countrymen. I think this will inspire a lot more of them to vote in the coming elections and that makes his chances of being a one-term wonder a lot more possible. A sensible administration and congress can then repeal this health car bill before it actually takes full effect.

Ed

8. Grizzly

Grizzly TS Member

Nancy Pelosi is where she is always at, on the wrong side of everything. A quote from her just a few days ago: LET US PASS THIS BILL AND THEN YOU CAN FIND OUT WHAT IS IN IT. Unquote.

The poor ole dumb American voter,,,I hope all who voted for these Muslim loving Dumocraps are happy with the change Hussein is laying on us....

It is time for a good old fashioned American Revolution!!

First president that we have ever had that can't say anything without reading it! Even in a tiny town hall meeting,,,,there is the teleprompters! It is really sad that we have come to this. Our forefathers are jumping up and down in their graves.

Did any of you guys ever think that we could stoop so low and elect someone like this to be Commander and Chief? Not me, I thought the American people were smarter than this...

Hope you all have a prosperous year on the shooting trail...Bustem up!

Grizz

9. The Stive

The Stive Member

No I am not happy about the health care over haul. We got it rammed down our
    throat and shoved up our a$$. John

10. dolphin62

dolphin62 Member

NO IT'S NOT FAIR.I WORK HARD AND I HAVE TO GIVE UP THINGS TO HAVE INSURENCE.
    WHY SHOULD OTHERS HAVE THINGS AND NOT WANT TO GIVE UP OTHER THINGS TO HAVE IT.

I CAN AFFORD MY INSURENCE SO WHY SHOULD I HAVE TO PAY FOR OTHERS WHO CAN'T OR DON'T WANT TO.

11. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

Poor people here have Direct TV, Lexus automobiles, $200 sneakers, smoke 2 packs of cigaretes a day, drink a 6 pack of Bud a day, X box and playstation games, gold teeth and I phones.

So now we need to pay for their health insurance????????? What a crock!

Trade Nazi Pelosi's plane in for a broom stick and use the money saved to pay for their insurance.

12. philk

philk Member

Just read in USA Today that a poll said a majority now support the bill. WTF, I thought that just yesterday it was the other way around. Has to be bullshit trying to drum up support for the legislation.

13. ljutic73

ljutic73 Well-Known Member

This just proves that if any of your congressmen tell you they went to DC to represent you...they LIED!!!

14. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

I agree with most everything most people post on this forum, but since I'm kinda busy trying to make ends meet, and it seems there are alot of brains and good ideas here, and everyone is bitching, why don't some of the people who have made it, and have some time on their hands get out and run for office instead of commenting on how the country is going down the tubes.

I believe it is going down the tubes, we do need some new leadership, and you've got the time, so let's get after it

15. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

I agree with most every thing most people post here, and the country is going down the tubes

Alot of us are busy trying to make ends meet, and don't have the time to really do anyting about it

Now is the time for new leadership, and a few on this site have the time to fulfill office, so why don't some of you run for office and turn this train wreck around

If some friggin Kenyan community organizer can make it to pres, some of you could sure as hell make it to congress or the senate to try to stop the train wreck

16. Bucko43

Bucko43 Well-Known Member

I think we need to get a Democraptic congressman to start a new bill that will guarantee all the trapshooters will get a new Krieghoff. That way we are all equal and nobody's being left out...

17. tom-n8ies

tom-n8ies Member

We are screwed unless they truthfully count our votes in November.

tom

18. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

did you hear that the president,congress and the senate are exempt from the bill, Just us peons have to go on this crap plan.

19. hmb

hmb Well-Known Member

You can be exempt too, just use your religious exemption. HMB

20. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

catpower, the most important thing we can do is make our voices heard tothose who represent us.

And help qualified candidates with conservative values and decent track records to replace the pukes that are there now.

A few bucks to a good candidate is just as responsible as a few bucks to NRA.

My personal vendetta for the year is going to be replacing Steve Kagen in my district of Wisconsin.

HM

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.