1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Anybody collect Lee Loaders?

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by leftex, Apr 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. leftex

leftex Active Member

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0

Does anybody collect these? I have a 20 ga. that is complete and in great shape except the box is a little worn. $25.00 shipped.
    Wayne
    [​IMG]

2. big joe

big joe Member

0   0   0

Geez the memories! I had one of those in 20ga back in the 60s when I was 12.
    I would dumpster dive hulls at the local trap range. I used Herters card
    over powder wads and felt filler wads. If the shot level was too low I would
    plug the hole with a chunk of bar soap so I wouldn't loose my shot. My
    moms bathroom scale was used to get the wad pressure right. Shot many a
    jackrabbit out in the Mojave Desert with those loads!

Joe

3. School Teacher

School Teacher Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I keep the 12 gauge depriming tool next to my 9000G for the every once in a while primer that hangs up in the shell during depriming.

The Lee Loader depriming tool slides right into the hull and a little tap with the flat of a crescent wrench knocks it out.

I have lowered the depriming ram but still get a hung primer when using Nobel Sport primers.

Ed Ward

4. spitter

spitter Well-Known Member TS Supporters

0   0   0

Don't collect, but have a 12 & 20... use the adjustable shot dippers for developing reloading recipes... neat pieces of reloading history...

Jay

5. Butler

Butler TS Member

0   0   0

don't collect but I'm looking for some for rifles, 220 swift, 6mm, couple of more if anybody has any let me know thanks.

6. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Rating - 50%
    1   1   0

PM sent to Butler

HM

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.