1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Anybody close too Fort Lee Virginia

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Wyoharris, Mar 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wyoharris

Wyoharris TS Member

My son is with the Wyoming Army National Guard and is at Fort Lee, Virginia for another month or so. He mentioned that he would like to do some trapshooting and that there was a traprange somewhere in the area, but he is out there without a shotgun or any other shooting stuff. If any of you guys are in the area and would set him up some weekend, I would really appreciate it! He is 20, has been shooting since he was a little bitty kid, and shot with the 4-H program for several years. He isnt an ATA member currently, so probably some practice rounds would be great. Please E-mail me and I will let you know how to get in contact with him. And if you or a Soldier close to you ever gets to the Douglas Wyoming area, I will be pleased to return the favor! Thanks! John
    Jhcowdude@aol.com

2. Gross Man

Gross Man Member

John - There are some people on line here from Fredericksburg and Richmond, those are the closest clubs. One of them will probably host your son. I am up in Northern Virginia, about one hour away. I would be happy to have him come out to Fairfax Rod and Gun Club in Manassas Virginia. Email me to arrange. Billy

3. 682b

682b Member

John, I have sent you a e mail with contact info. JIM

4. Roy Young

Roy Young TS Member

Ft. Lee has Trap Ranges. You can go to www.vatrap.com and find a link to Ft. Lee and get directions to the club and POC.

5. vatrap

vatrap Member

John,
    Have him get in touch with Bob Levy, he runs the trap range at MWR on Fort Lee.

It's off of Avenue C. They have range guns last time I checked.

I'll be there on Saturday morning, about 10am. Have him email me or just show up around 10 am on Saturday.

There will be plenty of us around to help.

Mike

6. phirel

phirel TS Member

As Mike J. indicated, Bob Levy is the man to contact at Ft. Lee. Bob is a very accommodating manager and a good shooter.

Pat Ireland

7. TEXASZEPHYR

TEXASZEPHYR Member

My son was stationed at Lee about 4 months ago. they Had 391"s for the guys to use. Said the range was nice and the people were friendly.

Bob

8. Wyoharris

Wyoharris TS Member

Got my son a shooting partner! Thanks to all! He and I both appreciate your help. If I can return the favor, please let me know.
    John

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.