1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Anybody bought from shotgunstuff.com?????

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by geeber, Jun 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. geeber

geeber Member

Has anybody here dealt with shotgunstuff.com? I'm thinking of ordering some hulls from them but I wanted to see if anyone has dealt with them before.I just have an uneasy feeling about sending money to a place I never saw anyone on here mention before. I don't mean any disrespect to them.

Thanks,

Gary B.

2. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

What sort of hulls are you looking for? Perhaps I or someone else here could sell you some and ease your worries at the same time.

3. geeber

geeber Member

Federal paper.

Thanks,
    Gary

4. chuckie68

chuckie68 Active Member

Geeber,

I have some Federal papers. Probably only about 100. If you send me your address to the email above, I will send them to you free of charge. Since there are so few, I don't even care to get the shipping. Just tryin to help.

Chuck

5. bowhunting11

bowhunting11 TS Member

i also have some federal papers that have been reloaded only once. pm me if you will pay for shipping i will get u them.. i have around 250 i think. well yes cause i bought a case of them:)

6. geeber

geeber Member

Thanks to all of you that posted and sent me PMs. I appreciate your help and will have plenty hulls for awhile. It's like having friends you never knew you had on here.

Gary B.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.