1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

any word on skb ?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by kevin a., Nov 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kevin a.

kevin a. Member

does anybody know if a new manufacturer has been found to build skb
    shotguns ?

thanks kevin

2. Mike Battista

Mike Battista Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Not yet. Rob is still looking at Italy. One big problem is the initial number of guns that would have to be ordered.
    Mike Battista

3. Rebel Sympathy

Rebel Sympathy Well-Known Member

Yeah. And now Tony Galazan of Connecticut Shotgun Manufacturing Company has decided to get into the target shotgun business with his revolutionary "G-1" shotgun. That's going to split the pie even more.....

4. notquite27

notquite27 TS Member

Rebel,

What is the scoop on the G-1? I know Tony and Lou quite well and have heard nothing about a new tournament based gun. I know that they are/have developed target versions of the A-10. Is this what you are referring to?

Thanks.

5. Rebel Sympathy

Rebel Sympathy Well-Known Member

Nope. This is a new gun. I guess they want to keep it under wraps until the first of the year. I should hush my mouth..... and will, until something is officially announced.

6. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

Too bad they can't be made here. Mossberg or Kimber or someone.

7. goose2

goose2 Well-Known Member

A Mossberg trap gun? Now that's funny shit there. My dad told me to never own a Moosberg and further more never let anybody ride in your truck that is hunting with one.

8. joe90t

joe90t Active Member

Mossberg DID make a TrapGun !!!!!!!!!!!!Joe joe90t

9. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

More than one. They made an OU once, as well as the hi rib pump. Mossberg has a fine reputation and is profitable. That's what you need to produce a cheaper trap gun.

10. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

Goose, Mossberg is not fancy by any means but I have seen old boys in dove fields and duck ponds laying em down while the dudes with their fancy guns are shooting a lot, wounding a few but not taking much meat home. The only thing that I have ever seen break on a Mossberg pump was the safety button and I've seen a lot of them pass through my store. Beretta's, Benelli's and Brownings are sent for repairs ten to one compared to Mossberg. Jackie B.

Oh, and I haven't heard a thing about the SKB. I purchased a set of SKB/BSA O/U's when I was stationed in England in the 60's and love those guns.

11. goose2

goose2 Well-Known Member

Think what you want and I guess you know what I think. You can take it to the bank, no Mossberg here ever. I been 60 years without one and its down hill from here.

12. Bazooka Joe

Bazooka Joe Member

Senior Smoke had one

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.