1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Any used KX 5 guns for sale in Canada ?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by buddy123, Feb 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. buddy123

buddy123 Guest

Too cold to shoot, but not too cold to think about it.
    Would like to start the season with a "new" gun.
    Currently shooting a BT 99 with 32 inch barrel.
    Feel that 34 inch might be better... my height is 6 feet.
    The KX 5 seems to be the one I like....I know the market is "thin" in Canada,but thought the TS.com readers might be aware of something.
    Best wishes to all,
    Pete Giddings-Canada

2. white rattler

white rattler Member

Pete, there was a new one floating around Calgary. It was ordered by a friend of mine but he sold it after a year. The man who bought it does not shoot it and I have lost track of the gun. Trevor Dawe.

3. buddy123

buddy123 Guest

Trevor,thank you for thinking of the Calgary gun.
    If you learn more of the current status,I would of course be pleased to hear from you.Out of curiosity, what prompted your friend to sell/trade it soon after purchasing it?
    Pete

4. white rattler

white rattler Member

Pete, the fellow who bought the gun from the Krieghoff dealer in vancouver shot it for about 1-1.5 years. he's always buying and selling, looking for the ultimate gun. he sold the gun to another local shooter who doesn't shoot the gun. i don't know the stauts of the gun now but mike tmx (who monitors this site) will be able to get info since i'm not in alberta at the time. trevor

5. miketmx

miketmx Well-Known Member

Pete and Trevor, I can check it tomorrow as today is Family Day holiday in Alberta. You didn't mean that guy from Canmore who shoots Sporting Clays and some trap ??

6. white rattler

white rattler Member

Mike that is the guy. Trevor Dawe

7. buddy123

buddy123 Guest

8. vdt

vdt Active Member

buddy123 i have a TM-1 for sale 34 inch ithaca..with 4 thinwalls....$1800.00+ shipping 905-690-2482..no calls after 9am..est

9. vdt

vdt Active Member

905-690-2482,please no calls after 9 est

10. buddy123

buddy123 Guest

st8shuter,thank you for for thinking of the Hamilton gun, but the "set up" is not going to work for me.
    Best wishes,Pete

11. miketmx

Pete, I put in a call to our friend in Alberta with the KX-5 and he had decided to keep his gun after he invested in a new stock and Briley chokes. He gave me the name of another Calgary Skeet shooter with a KX-5 that may be for sale. I will call and find out.

12. buddy123

buddy123 Guest

MikeTMX,Many thanks for all the detective work that you and White Rattler have put in out there in Alberta. I will keep watching for any update on the situation.OR...my e mail is in the original post.Best wishes,Pete

13. miketmx

Pete, I talked to the Skeet shooter in Calgary and his gun is for sale so check your email for the contact info.

14. buddy123

buddy123 Guest

OVBILL & MikeTMX,Thank you for directing me to these possibilities.
    I will make those contacts ASAP. Pete Giddings

15. buddy123

buddy123 Guest

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.