1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Any used hunting handguns

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by brdslayr, Oct 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brdslayr

brdslayr Well-Known Member

See my ad in the for sale section. Just add scope. Or not. JW

2. YOTESLAYER

YOTESLAYER Member

A friend of mine is selling his contender, shot very little. .454 casull(sp) and .223 barrels. both barrels have scopes. he is asking $850. if you want more info PM me and ill get you in touch with him.

3. baranjhn

baranjhn Member

Are you interested in my S&W 29-2 .44 magnum? It is pinned and recessed, has the 8 3/8" barrel, wide target trigger and hammer. It is probably about 95%, lock up tight, and functions/shoots flawlessly. Included is the presentation box and paperwork. Sorry no scope though. Price is $800 shipped to the lower 48.

Thanks

John

baranjhn_2012_07082.jpg

4. bridgetoofar

bridgetoofar TS Member

Have a mint 6" S&W Model 586 with a new Ultra Dot mounted. $775 Shipped.

bridgetoofar_2008_030311.jpg

5. AAtrap

AAtrap Well-Known Member

John, that's the exact gun I hunted with for years. Shot my first antelope and numerous deer with that old 29. Not sure how that ever got away from me. I now hunt with two 44mag. stainless Vaqueros. I did just pick up a 4 in 29-2 the other day, but liked the 83/8 in. better for hunting.

Muskeman, that 29 would be a good choice for hunting and if you're half way efficient with a handgun, you don't really need a scope. I hunt deer exclusively with a handgun and have never scoped one yet. Good luck.

Steve

6. 1oz

1oz Member

1oz_2008_0303_1117.jpg

Remington XP 100 6 Br. I have been extremely happy with this custom .I will take out deer hunting this year .This is totally custom I feel very comfortable shooting Deer size game 200 - 300 yards and not think twice about it . I've mantage 30 Virginia Groundhogs with this and a 6 ppc barreled XP. These will shoot like a rifle . i find no handicap useing this deer hunting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.