1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

any updates on Skip Pearson??????

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by shotgunfun, Mar 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shotgunfun

shotgunfun TS Member

I was wondering how Skip is doing.......anyone have an update?

thanks

Lorna

2. merlynstrapguns

merlynstrapguns Well-Known Member

Lorna; et.al. Skip is home from the hospital and recovering, although slowly, from the operation. The Doctors removed some of the essoghus as well as some of the stomach. He told me last night that "Perk," his wife was the best nurse and is doing real good with him. He is still being fed through a tube but has eaten some "real" food.

The Doctors have reported that there is a problem with more cancer found in the glands and he will have to take more Kemo and maybe radiation (although, the last radiation caused a lot of bleeding internally).

His home phone number is 573-582-7509. He has always enjoyed a call from us and I'm sure, from others.

3. Janet

Janet TS Member

Best wishes for a speedy recovery Skip. Perk is a great gal and I know you are well taken care of. See you somewhere on the trapline.

Janet Fritch
    Ohio

4. shotgunfun

shotgunfun TS Member

Merlyn, thanks so much for the update. I checked back for a few days and then I have been so sick with the flu didn't check back until today. Thanks so much for the phone #.......I am so much better with a phone than I am about sending a card.

Glad you saw my message, Merlyn..............

see you soon.

Lorna

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.