1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Any UGB25 Owners Out There?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by gyrine, Oct 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gyrine

gyrine TS Member

I would like to hear from any Beretta UGB25 owners out there. I bought one about six weeks ago and had to send it back to Beretta for repairs with less than 500 rounds through it. Anybody else had problems? Anybody coverted to release trigger. I loved shooting the gun and hope Beretta does the right thing. I suspect a manufacturing defect was the cause of my problem. Richard Strickland, gyrine

2. Justin L.

Justin L. Member

To be honest, I don't think I've ever seen someone even shooting them at a trap or sporting clays range. Anyone seeing them at the clubs even?

3. Buddy O

Buddy O TS Member

Tony from the Depoe Bay area in Oregon finally swapped his UGB25 for an O/U.

4. boomer

boomer TS Supporters TS Supporters

I've got about 3000 rounds through mine and no problems have surfaced yet. It stays clean internally and requires only some light lube in a few points. I bought a cylinder and ic choke an shot skeet and sporting with the comb all the way down. It breaks the target well, has little felt recoil and is a pretty slick two shooter. It works with all my reloads. I've had only 2 jams and they were with factory Estates. I suspect they will be extinct soon, like the Browning Recoilless guns. They are just not mainstream enough to survive in any volume. I hope I'm wrong. The concept is very good. I'm a lefty and they are just right for us portsiders!

5. krieghoffkrusher

krieghoffkrusher TS Member

I've got around the same amount of rounds through mine as boomer does. Mine also is trouble free. Great gun and a lot of fun to shoot. They are coming out with a sporting clays model as well so I think the gun will be around awhile.

Richard, I'm sure Beretta will treat you right.

6. Sky Buster

Sky Buster Sky Buster TS Supporters

Beretta has never treated any customer right. Over the years, I've had
    to return various models at least three times. Every repair turned out
    to be a hassle. Repair times were as long as three months. No more
    Beretta's for me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.