1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Any Trouble With MYTRAPCLUB.com Forum???

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Martinpicker, Apr 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Martinpicker

Martinpicker Active Member

Any of you having trouble getting on the mytrapclub.com forum? I registered with them a couple of days ago and got the accepting email...the site will accept my sign-on, but it won't let me on the forum. Do you all know anything? Jack

2. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

Have you sent an email telling of your oroblem??

They have a list of issues they are addressing.

-----------------------------------

Wow, a site about trap shooting only??

Not sure that will catch on.

3. Martinpicker

I tried sending a email, but could not get it to go through. Maybe they are just under construction. I will try again next week.

4. reed92

reed92 TS Member

Jack,

My Trap Club admin here.

We are still adding content and working all of the bugs out, but the forum should be working. This is the first I've heard of anyone having trouble with the forums.

What does it say when you try to access the forum? Can you view any categories or topics?

Also, you said your emails are not going through. Are they being sent back to you with an error message?

Regards,
    Reed

5. Martinpicker

Hi Reed, Thanks for getting back to me. I apologize for using a public forum for this, but I knew you would see it.

A.) I can get on the home page of the site, but when I click on the FORUM option, my computer tells me it is working to access that part of the site, but it never gets there. I timed six minutes annd the forum had yet to come up.

B.) When I tried to email you through the email you sent me, all I got was the site itself.

Please don't thhink of this as a criticism! I am in your corner! I want this site out there and I am sure that it will be soon. Thanks for your efforts. Jack Farrow

6. reed92

reed92 TS Member

Jack,

You don't have to apologize. Although, I did almost miss this thread somehow. In the future, you may want to contact me through the PM system over at the site. You can get there by clicking the 'You have X new private messages' message on the left-hand side.

A)Does this happen consistently? Try hitting refresh if it doesn't load in a few seconds (10-15 max). If it continues to be a problem, let me know.

B)Did you reply to the email or click a link inside it? If it was a PM notification, there would be a link that says something along the lines of 'click here to reply'--that would take you to the site.

I appreciate you bringing this to my attention instead of giving up and abandoning the site.

Hope this helps,
    Reed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.