1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Any trap clubs/hunting near Hayward, Wisconsin?

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by pigkiller, Jan 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pigkiller

pigkiller Member

My roommate has offered to take me to Hayward, Wis., in August to stay in his family's cabin. Are there any trap clubs nearby? Any good hunting at that time? It's never a real vacation unless I shoot something....

2. pigkiller

pigkiller Member

3. ralphbeagle

ralphbeagle TS Member

Too early for grouse / woodcock. I don't think goose opens until Sept 1. I THINK there is a gun club on Cty B EAST of town; I have never shot there - only hunted the area - with decent luck. If you're looking for things to do...take a drive in the evening over towards Clam Lake where the Wisconsin elk herd is; you can often see elk east and West of Cam Lake on the side of the highway. You would also be close to Superior Shooter's supply in Superior, Wi and a private trap and skeet ranger just west of Ashland whose name eludes me at the moment.

4. pj 999

pj 999 TS Member

Fish!! You will be in fish heaven!

5. arend003

arend003 Member

There are clubs in the vicinity Brille north of Rice Lake and then if you travel a bit south there are a lot around St Croix Falls Wisc.

6. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Cable and Spooner are less than 20 miles. There are 7 clubs in less than 50 mile radius.

Mash the link

HM

7. Lurefish

Lurefish Member

There is a range just east of town on Highway B. But forget the shooting, you can do that when you get home.......go after the Muskie in the Chip.......Ken Jeffries

8. slayer

slayer Well-Known Member

Wisconsin in August? Come on man! Fishing!! Bill

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

hunt clubs near spooner wi

hunting clubs near spooner wi

spooner wi hunting clubs

spooner wi trap

where can i go pistol shooting in hayward wisconsin forum