1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Any Tea Party members here?

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by blkcloud, Oct 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blkcloud

blkcloud Active Member

I'm thinking of joining the tea party.. I noticed several different tea party webs sites, If you are a member which one did you go to,to join? thanks!

2. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

I was Tea Party before Tea Party was cool.

3. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

I don't know if there is even anywhere close at home here to join one but I sure am beginning to like tea more and more. In fact I think I will be having some Tuesday the 2nd of November. Anyone care to join me?

Bill

4. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

http://teabook.org/main/authorization/signIn?target=http%3A%2F%2Fteabook.org%2F%3Fgclid%3DCOrM5Ma-6KECFRE95QodZ2JBLA

try this link or copy and paste.

5. CharlesR1100

CharlesR1100 TS Member

1. Where is the Tea Party official headquarters?

2. Who is the official leader?

3. What is its official position on social security?

4. What is its official position on term limits?

5. What is its official position on world trade?

If you can't answer these questions you are still a Republican. Forget it.

And if you can't answer these questions re the Republican Party, why are you voting?

6. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Charles, did you accidentally spill rat poison in your corn flakes?

The obvious answer to your question is unnecessary. If the Tea Party Movement does become an official party, You can bet your last onion you Pukes will be history.

It isn't about party affiliation any more. Either you want big government, entitlements, and social democracy on the failed European model or you don't.

If you don't know where your candidate is on these issues you have no business voting.

For the record, if I was in a couple of certain states, I might just vote for a
    particular Democrat. You can guess which ones.

HM

7. CharlesR1100

CharlesR1100 TS Member

Half mile, answer the questions.

8. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Ignore the urinal cake munchers.....

Curt

9. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

Someone said some time back---When you argue with an idiot they will bring you down to their level---They don't know what to do---I would like to see the look on their face when they get gun control---He might have to hide his 1100 if they ever get total control--PS His ??s will be answered Nov 2----MO---Mystic---

10. kfbagt

kfbagt Member

It will be interesting to see if these tea party supported officials perform as promised once in office. I sure hope so. Some of them have zero political experience.

11. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

I'd personally rather vote for someone that has little and/or no political experience as opposed to the trash that's in Wash. D.C. now.

If our electorate would only exercise "Right vs. Wrong" and follow the tenets of our Constitution, that should be more than enough experience!!

Just a thought...

Curt

12. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

No experience is what we need now. Just look where we are at with the "experienced" in office!

The reaction by the incumbents and the backward thread nut jobs tells it all!

Put new people in, kick the old ones out!

Patty Murray in WA is a prime example, I created jobs in WA state She sayes!, YA! destroy road system in the national forrest(Public use) so the citizens can't have access to it! According to Patty, WE by traveling out into the woods "destory its beauty"

The new road plan coming out(2011) has slated more miles and miles of roads put there by loggers, to be destoryed(to make the eco-freaks happy)so you and I can't go out and enjoy the outdoors. Oh Ya almost forgot, The USFS districts are broke, but the "monies" will be there for them from DC to do the destruction of our access to the woods!

The money (cost) of doing this could be better put to use by keeping them maintained. But thats commom sence!! and we can't have that!

13. sernv99

sernv99 Active Member

Tea Party gave the Dems an easy win in Deleware. That idiot O'Dumbnell does not know her ass from her head. The residents of Nevada must be really pissed at Reid because Angle, with her sometimes wacky off the cuff comments, is still neck and neck with Reid in the polls. I can't believe she told an audience of Hispanic students that some of them look Asian LOL

14. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Yes servn99,,,,Angle has made some mistakes,,,,but isn't it ironic that some voting machines in Las Vegas are putting reid in when the straight Republican ticket is voted????? Old Dingy and his ilk must be worried!!!!

15. SirMissalott

SirMissalott Active Member

I don't believe ( and certainly hope ) that if the GOP gets some horsepower after Tuesday that the TEA party will rest on there laurels. It's my opinion that they will see to it that the Party in power (irregardless of the letter following there name ) will be made accountable to the folks who brought them to the dance. I pray that for the first time in a while they will do whats best for the good of the Country and not there own selfish interests???

Of course I used to believe in the tooth fairy as well so go figure!!!!

16. warren

warren Member

I have met and talked personally to Sharron Angle at a Tea Party gathering in my town, She is a sincere beleiver in hard work, honesty and wants to truly cut out all this rediculous spending plus she believes in our right to own firearms. Don't believe everything you read or see. I also voted yesterday and it wasn't for dirty harry.

warren

17. michmoe

michmoe TS Member

For an interesting read try OurFathersWeep.com.The Tea Party isnt about being Democrat or being Republican.Its about following our constitution.If the Republican isnt a conservative they might as well be a Democrat.The Dems must be really scared of the Tea party movement as the media is really trying to paint us as a bunch of racist.The Tea Party rallys I have attended have been made up of people of all colors,all ages,all sizes,and all genders.The common bond is the love of our country and the disgust at what is happening to it!

18. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Thanks to what the Tea party did this year, I was able to fill my ballot out the next day after I recieved it in the mail.

That was 2 weeks ago, now I just wish I didn't have to put up with the adds on TV! Oh ya thanks for the mute button!! whoever invented it!

Voting has gotten easier each time I get a chance to do it!

19. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

The tea party is a state of mind. The tea party is anti politics. The tea party is the heart of patriotism. The tea party is freedom. You don't have to join it. It's in your heart.

When there's enough of us they'll do what we tell them to do and not the other way around. Welcome to the tea party.

20. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

Barry that was an excellent explanation of what the Tea Party is. Thanks for expressing that. Bulge.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.