1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

any suggestions on k32

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by ric m, Apr 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ric m

ric m TS Member

I am looking at a k32 combo 30/34 with case.
    There have been some upgrades, like double release triggers.
    It is a standard grade with mod.-imp. mod o/u, and a full single
    Any Ideas on what problems I might run into?
    I think I can get this gun for $2000.00 Good deal or not
    Gun is about 85% with a few handling marks. Thanks for the info. Ric

2. k3uro

k3uro Member

Hey Ric,

Question for you, do you shoot a double release?

I am looking for a 32 with Double Release. I am interested in the parts if you are not using them.

Take care,

Jim
    sbcoachjim@aol.com

3. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

ric m, there isn't a reason in the world to start changing out M32 parts to K-80 parts as many folks do. If this gun is in good shape mechanically and it shoots well for you, the $2000 figure should be a terrific buy. Mine was bought for a similar price a few years ago and it's served me quite well through trap doubles, sporting clays, and skeet. I had no use for the single barrel and sold it to buy 28" barrels for the skeet and sporties and, of course, kept the 30" trap O/U barrels. The one thing that went wrong over the years was one broken firing pin - and that just occurred last month. Do shoot the gun and be sure it makes you feel warm and fuzzy all over before deciding....breakemall....Bob Dodd

4. Sam (ATA Noobie)

Sam (ATA Noobie) Member

Wow. I paid slightly more than that for my gun with just the O/U barrels, no stock work, choke tube'd, and regular pull triggers.

Sounds like a great deal to me! I'm also looking for a release trigger!

5. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

No argument Sir finger, but my point is valid for the fellow looking at the gun IF it works well for him. I've shot both the M.32 and K-80 and frankly haven't any sensation at all that one trigger feels better than the next. A guy buying a M.32 shouldn't be made to believe he'll have to spend $1000 to alter it with K-80 parts; there are many who are perfectly satisfied with the M.32 as it is including many K-80 enthusiasts who prefer the M.32 barrels. After all, the K-80 is "newer" but it originally only came to life to break the exclusive hold Europa had on the sales of Krieghoff shotguns.....breakemall....Bob Dodd

6. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

Now, that's really insulting...;-), yes, I think we best begin our own thread and call each other names just to ensure a place in the BS.Com Hall of Fame.....breakemall....Bob Dodd

7. ric m

ric m TS Member

Thank you all, I do not shoot release but I have done so in the past so release won't be a problem.
    I am shooting the k32 next weekend, That should give me the fuzzies.
    I forgot to mention that the $2000.00 price tag is in Canadian dollars, That is about $1740.00 USD. So after reading all the feedback this IS a good deal.

8. bullytou

bullytou TS Member

You definately should look into it...then you could finally retire "old fireball"!!
    K

9. antidote

antidote TS Member

Dodd, you are correct. Finger, K-32 hammer springs don't break, K-32 sear springs break and these can be replaced with the more reliable K-80 double coil springs without spending a spool for the sear spring upgrade. A person of your limited knowledge should not be offering advice.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.