1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Any Spare Hornady 366 parts out there?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by NintyT, Mar 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NintyT

NintyT Member

Picked up a used loader, but missing a few parts. Anybody out there have a primer tray/tube filler, and powder and shot "covers"? Also need a powder baffle. Will pay a fair price.

If this fails, I'll call Hornady.

Steve

2. Jeff P

Jeff P Well-Known Member

I don't have the primer stuff...and i don't know what you mean by 'covers' for the shot and powder?

Do you mean lids for the tubes? I have a couple of those....which i'd just let you have for the price of postage.

But before you go that route, know this: I bought a used loader that needed an update for the 'new' index system (LOL, the "new" system that came out in about 1981), so I call hornady to order the necessary parts.

They just let me have them - under warranty, they said. They paid postage, too...

You can also check out www.lockstock.com. they carry all the hornady parts, cheaper than the factory. But I'd give hornady a chance...heck, you can't be looking for over abour $20 worth of stuff if that's all you need.

they're good loaders, and hornady is good people.

jeff

3. timb99

timb99 Well-Known Member

The guys & gals at Hornady are great to work with. I'd recommend you go straight to them.

4. AAtrap

AAtrap Well-Known Member

Steve, Call Hornady and ask to speak with either Todd Knecht or Bob Palmer. Either one will be glad to help you out. Phone # 308-382-1390---Steve Elliott

5. NintyT

NintyT Member

Thanks for the help guys. I'll be calling them in the morning. Steve

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.