1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Any SKB shooters?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by rockshooter, Aug 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rockshooter

rockshooter TS Member

I have one and I like it. I would buy one again.

2. Beancounter

Beancounter TS Member

BT 99s have broken far more targets than any SKB. Nobody has any real reliability information on any of the guns and stories do not qualify as data. My opinion is that just because it looks like a trap gun does not mean it is a trapgun. You have to find one you can shoot.

3. ec90t

ec90t Guest

Piddie,

I didn't realize that the tapered rib model was out yet? I used to have a nice 85TSS combo a couple of years ago and I liked it very well.

ec90t

4. glcmedic118

glcmedic118 TS Member

I bought my combo over a year ago and it has been a great setup. I took it to the grand last year and left it with the SKB rep. and had it back in two days with all updates done. They are a great bunch and I believe have a quality product considering there relatively low cost. I don't think you will be dissapointed. The new TTR is a great looking gun, but still don't see the advantage over the TSS.
    Grant

5. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

I have never owned one but believe them to be great guns,...its just going to take a good deal of positive feedback from real owners to escape the older guns rep of being on the fragile side

6. snapthecat

snapthecat TS Member

I have a model 685 SKB Sporting Clays model. Great shape. Will sell or trade.
    Just remove the xxxx

7. revsublime

revsublime TS Member

love my $2000 85TSS unsingle combo. only a few thousand rounds thru it so far but my BT99 is now collecting dust.

8. shadow

shadow Active Member

Sold my 90-T and bought a 85TSS---I'm a happy camper and got a couple of silver dollars to jingle together in my pocket to boot.

9. 22hornet

22hornet Well-Known Member

I like my 85TSS. It just needs serviced once in a while, like any other target shotgun. SKB service is top notch. Hats off to GU.

10. TX-MX

TX-MX TS Member

We have Perazzis, Brownings and an SKB combo in our house. The SKB has helped our son win 8 state shoot trophies in his second full year of shooting. About 10-12,000 rounds through it and not even a hickup. He is very happy with it and refuses to shoot either Perazzi. Not sure if I would shoot it for my first gun but for the money it is an outstanding gun. A great way for someone to get a "real" trap gun at a somewhat affordable price.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

90 tss skb shotguns

skb 90tss quality

skb 90tss reliability