1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Any Shooters at Robinson Ranch

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Pull & Mark, Nov 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

Looks like I'll be at Robinson Ranch this weekend on the afternoon of the 3rd, and the 4th and 5th. I've never been there before and would like to shoot some pratice targets only on all 3 games there. I'll be riding up with a shooter who is taking the class that weekend with Dennis. So if anyone would like to shoot some 5 stand, skeet,trap with me and point me in the direction of the better local food joints, I would be most grateful. Thanks in advance for any and all help. Break-em all. Jeff

2. Pull & Mark

Hi Paul, I'll be going up with Gary, and Marty both of which are shooting with Dennis for both days. I on the other hand wanted to tag along just to see the club and shoot with some of the locals. I always like to try new clubs when I can. So I have one squad member to shoot with, are there any others out there???
    I was not aware of R&R being a morning club! Was hopeing to shoot a few rounds when we got up there Friday afternoon around 3 oclock or so, and all day Sat. and until the class is over on Sun. sometime in the afternoon I suppose. I thought the club was open till 3 or later on your website from the ATA. Are you also having a ATA shoot over this weekend also are you not??? Break-em all. Jeff

3. 635 G

635 G Well-Known Member

Jeff are you guys from the NC/SC area---see ya next weekend.

Phil Berkowitz

4. Pull & Mark

5. Pull & Mark

Paul, Thank You for all your help, and I am looking forward to breaking some clay with you and then some bread as well. See you Sat. Break-em all. Jeff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.