1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Any Scores From Minn. State Shoot

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by DUSTER 99, Jul 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DUSTER 99

DUSTER 99 TS Member

Just wondering if anyone has heard of any score from the Minnesota State Shoot?
    Dusty

2. Ertz

Ertz Member

The honorable Ron Baker is speeding his way back to Coon Rapids so he can update us all. In the mean time here is what I know.

Jr. (sub?) Josh Dejong won the President's handicap in a shootoff. He had 99 from the 24 I think. No details on the shootoff other than he won.

Pat Gottberg(?) (the gunsmith) Won the State doubles championship in a shootoff. 99 was his score. I am sorry but I don't have the second shooters name, but he also may have been Jr. shooter. Good day for the kids. I believe Eric Munson tipped the old man by one for the AAA title. It was one of the more enjoyable shootoffs I have seen. With only 10 shells each they decided to just shoot one pair per station. Bob shot a second pair from one station and the fun started. I didn't know the rule was to count them. It was fun to watch dad and son banter after that.

I seem to recall that Peter Falk III won the Class C doubles title. What a great day; a state championship and an induction into the Minnesota Trap Hall of Fame.
    I hope others will chime in here with more data.

BTW, it has been really windy everyday but today. Today was moderately windy. Yesterday I saw some really good shooters take it in the shorts on the Handicap.

Note to self. Don't post on TS.com after a few Budweisers.

3. Hitapair

Hitapair Active Member

Hey Ertz, read the last few words in your paragraph 4!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.