1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

any results of the Connecticut State Shoot?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by puablo, Jun 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. puablo

puablo Well-Known Member

Anybody have the results for the Conn. State Shoot. Any links to this information would be appreciated. Interested mainly in Sat. and Sun. Thanks alot.

2. jtf650

jtf650 Member

I was told Dave Bicknell won the Singles Championship (for the third consecutive year!), but I wasn't there so I wouldn't bet my life on it. James
    Fawcett

3. Trifecta

Trifecta TS Member

In case your wondering;
    Dave Bicknell won the Saturday Singles with an astounding 200 straight. If you were there, you know why that number is truly impressive. At 35-40 MPH gusts, both early am and later pm, it was an event to behold. My hat is off to both Tom Wolfe (199) and of course Dave B. As noted, I think this is number three in a row for Dave.

Sunday's cap's were won by Daryl Larson with a 97 from the 23.5 yard line. Daryl shoots out of the Andover Sportsmans Club in Andover, Ct. Saw Daryl this evening and he is still smiling.

Congrats big dog! The rest of us strays are gonna stay under the porch from now on!

Ken

4. mooner

mooner TS Member

I believe Dave also won the doubles event as well, he had a great weekend.
    As Ken stated, the wind gusts were incredible, it was tough just to keep your gun barrell straight.
    Congrats Dave
    Moon

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

dave bicknell trap