1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Any Results from Montana Sate Shoot?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Leanne, Jul 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Leanne

Leanne TS Member

Hi,
    I'm really curious to know how things are going in Billings. Anyone out there have any scores to report?
    Saw the video on the Billings Gazette website, looks like the weather is cooperating so far. High of 90 tomorrow. Wind is at 4mph right now.
    Leanne

2. Leanne

Leanne TS Member

3. Leanne

Leanne TS Member

4. white rattler

white rattler Member

What is happening at Billings? Trevor Dawe.

5. Leanne

Leanne TS Member

Wish I knew too Trevor. I guess if I have learned anything about not being at the State Shoot this year it is that it's important to post some daily results. It appeared that they had great weather, but my have had a thunder boomer come through right around 6:00 this evening....so I suspect they were either still in the Handicap or in the middle of shoot-offs.
    Guess we might all know soon....
    Leanne

6. FN in MT

FN in MT TS Member

I was in Portland for the week..........dying to know WHO did WHAT??

7. Onceabum

Onceabum TS Member

I heard a couple of scores.

Bruce Wagner won Singles with a 200 after a shoot off.

Bill Beyl won Doubles with a lone instate 100 straight.

I understand all results will be posted on www.billingstrapclub.com today.

8. Leanne

Leanne TS Member

^^
    Nothing on the Billings Gazette website, nothing on the Billings Trap Club site...nothing here....hmmmm....
    I'm making a pact that I will be entering available scores at the end of each day next year for anyone that can't make it to the state shoot.

9. Leanne

Leanne TS Member

Thanks, I am so happy for Bruce! Wow what a come-back from everything he has gone through over the past few years! The cancer, then last year he shot in Helena, but his gun broke down and he didn't bring his back up gun so had to borrow one...which didn't go that well.
    That's great for Bill too...I'm anxious to know how Ryan Miller did as he has been shooting so good lately.

10. FN in MT

FN in MT TS Member

STILL nothing on the BTC website.

11. Old Cowboy

Old Cowboy Active Member

The weather was just beautiful on Friday and Saturday and there were a whole bunch of high scores......wind was a little gusty on Sunday and the scores were down a bit. The storm didn't move in on Sunday until the Handicap Championship was over........they might'a been still doing some shootoffs after the storm moved in?...dunno'?? I left right after the shootoff for Singles Championship & it hadn't moved in yet then.

John C. Saubak

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.