1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Any results from Hog Heaven???? (NM)

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by snapthecat, Apr 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. snapthecat

snapthecat TS Member

Just wondering, since I couldn't make it. Thanks

2. JRW

JRW Member

Just arrived home, reaally do not know all the winners. Weather was great, 25 to 30 squads for nearly every event, Thursday, Friday, and Sat. I left for Michigan after singles Sat. Friday we had quite a few SCTP shooters from local schools there it was good to see so many young shooters. Jerry in MI.

3. cueguy2

cueguy2 TS Member

Singles championship: There were two 199's. Not sure of the names, but heard that one was a Jr. shooter who rumor has it, missed number 200. Bet he will never forget that one.
    Doubles: I only saw one 100, Mike Burdette? Not sure of the spelling.
    Hdcp: Shot at some and left, did not check board for scores.
    I only shot Sat and Sun. Weather was perfect, temps perfect, very light wind, good targets. No excuse to miss any. This was my first time using the wireless remotes clipped on your shirt. Wonderful! Beats the snot out of the speakers. Wish I could have done a little more damage, but met some really nice folks. Again, Anne, Wade, Bobby and all the rest put on a great shoot. Nubs Wagner.

4. gunclubprincess

gunclubprincess TS Member

Singles Champ was John Kerr from KY with 199; Doubles Champ was Mike Burnette from TN with 100; Handicap Champ was Kevin "Tank" Polson from KY with 97. HAA was Mike Burnette with 390 over Steven Johnson from IL. HOA was Steven Johnson. Weather was beautiful over the weekend. :)

5. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Good shooting Tank .

By the way snapthecat I noticed the (NM) in the title and was wondering if there is another hog heaven in New Mexico or was you wanting to know about this one in Tennessee.

Foghorn

6. snapthecat

snapthecat TS Member

Sorry to mislead you on the NM. It was the one in Tennessee I was asking about.
    Glad to see Mike Burnette shooting well. Not unusual for him. He is also a heck of a stockmaker.

7. AMKF

AMKF TS Member

All Hog Heaven winners can be found at hogheavengc.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.