1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Any results from 2010 Southwestern Zone?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Green Frog, Jul 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Green Frog

Green Frog TS Member

Where can you find the winners list from the 2010 ATA Southwestern Zone Shoot?

2. OK_Shooter

OK_Shooter TS Member

I was at the club last night and picked up the list of winners. I hope to get them posted this evening at the website listed above. Once they are posted I will update this thread. I have already posted pictures of the event taken at the OTA Shooting Park on our photos and links page if anyone wants to check them out.

Phil Densmore

3. OK_Shooter

OK_Shooter TS Member

The SW Zone results have been published on the OTA web site. Navigate to the "2010 Registered Shoots" page where you will find links to the results.

Phil

4. blackbeard73439

blackbeard73439 TS Member

Thanks Phil

Brian Ratcliffe

5. saintlawrence

saintlawrence Member

I just went to the OTA web site to check the SW Zone winners and found that the info there does not coincide with what is on the Trapshooters.com site. Does anyone have 'THE' list of SW Zone event winners at the MTA last week?

6. OK_Shooter

OK_Shooter TS Member

Well, all I can say is Gary Sherrod was at the OTA and he declared the winners. So, unless I made a typo when posting the results, you should probably contact him to resolve the issue.

Phil

7. ClaySmoke

ClaySmoke Member

Yes, the MTA Summer Handicap and the SW Zone shoot were shot during the same week at the MTA. The scores listed here on TS.com for the SW Zone at the MTA are the scores pertaining solely to the Summer Handicap, and not the entire SW Zone championship that comprised several different clubs. Garrett

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.