1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Any Reno results?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Jeff P, May 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jeff P

Jeff P Well-Known Member

Am I missing the boat, or is the Reno shoot this week?

2. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

It's on. I have a friend shooting there today. Should start seeing results soon.

3. jimbotrap

jimbotrap TS Member

the program started Tuesday. Will continue thru Sunday. Unless someone in attendance posts the scores we will not have them until the shoot ends. - Jim

4. Vickie

Vickie Member

Tuesday there were several 100's in the singles. Stu Welton won the handicap with a lone 100. Dave Kelley won the doubles with a 98. I am sorry but I don't know the other winners( yardage, class, etc.)

Wed. There were several 100's again in singles. 97 was high in the caps and I think Stu Welton won the doubles with a 98. It was windy and cloudy today but it is supposed to be beautiful the rest of the week.

Maybe if the office will give me a list of winners, I will post them all tomorrow. I know the boys from Hawaii are doing good. Shot with Tom K.today, with a new trigger, and he just smoked 96 in the handicap. Tomorrow he is trying a new barrel. I think I heard them call Howard Chang for a shoot off in the handicap today with a 97.

Vickie

5. Jeff P

Jeff P Well-Known Member

Thanks vickie...

We sent Jim Trujillo down from Alaska to defend our honor, or lack thereof, LOL.

If you hear anything about him, please let us know.

thanks

jeff

6. Jeff P

Jeff P Well-Known Member

Hey, I said "or lack thereof"

he works good for that, LOL.

Don, I bought the steaks for the Alaska State shoot today...you going to come up and shoot with us and eat a couple?

7. Jeff P

Jeff P Well-Known Member

From what I'm hearing...he's only broken over 90 ONCE in the singles so far. If he's counting on prize money to fund the ticket, probably not.

And if his luck at the tables is running the same, you may have to keep him forever....

8. jc13

jc13 TS Member

thursday?

9. Big Heap

Big Heap TS Member

Stu Welton has been one of the greatest trapshooters in the nation for many years - ever since he was a Junior. Too bad he also works for a living and doesn't travel the country. He could show some of the hotshots in the game a few tricks.

10. arkolaron

arkolaron TS Member

I HAVE FOLLOWED STU AND HIS BROTHER SENCE THEY WERE TEENS WHAT SHOOTERS GO GET EM IDAHO RON

11. Guy

Guy Member

Stu won the first cap with a 99, Dave Kelly had 98. Dave and Rich Bullard tied the second cap at 98 and were both down 2 in the shootoff.....I missed the rest.

12. Lyle

Lyle Member

Big Heap........you are correct in everything you said about Stu except the part about the hotshots. All the hotshots know who Stu is because he is one of them.

Lyle

13. edbon9

edbon9 Member

Steven Smith ran a 99 today in super windy conditions to repeat as
    Golden West Handicap Champ. Andrew Mcclerndon Ran a 98 from the 27
    for runner up.. Congrats to both for some fantastic shooting.

edgar

14. joe scout

joe scout Member

Go to: nvssca.com for GWG results. Nevada State Sporting Clays Association's website.

Tks,

Joe Winnicki

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.