1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

???Any registered shoots in southern California???

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by TrapperP2005, Feb 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TrapperP2005

TrapperP2005 Member

I'm going to have a crap load of spare time on my hands for a couple of weeks and want to shoot as many registered targets as I can. Can't seem to find legit shoot dates on ATA. PLEASE HELP! Anywhere in so cal! I might have to make my way out to AZ.

2. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

Go to CGSTA [California Golden State Trap Association] web site for calendar of ATA shoots in Calif. North Hollywood Sportsman's Club in So. Cal. is open Wednesdays, Saturdays, and Sundays from 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM or longer. Fred

3. Nutso

Nutso Member

You can also shoot the PITA shoots and cross register your targets to the ATA. PITA, same rules, same shooters, just different parent orgainsation. Most PITA clubs hold a two shoot when hosting a PITA shoot, so you can get 600 targets on a saturday and Sunday.

4. pigkiller

pigkiller Member

You can't beat Redlands Shooting Park for good targets, great management and friendly shooters. Google them for directions.

5. TrapperP2005

TrapperP2005 Member

I'll be out there next week for sure!

6. TrapperP2005

TrapperP2005 Member

Zardozforty!! Thanks for the shoot dates!! I'm going to try And make it to all of them!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.