1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Any reclaimed shot for sale in Southeast?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Shooting Jack, Feb 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

Looking for some reclaimed shot in Georgia, Florida, Alabama or South Carolina. Want about 2000 pounds. Call me at 850 625 6698 or PM or email me. Thanks for your response. Jackie B.

2. twotimer

twotimer Member

Jackie, what you gonna do with all that lead, make boat anchors? LOL. Shot up in Chipley today. Mike in PSJ.

3. shotgun1957

shotgun1957 TS Member

have 50 lbs of home made shot for sale pretty good shot you can look at it befor you buy if you are in or around alabama will be at dixie trap shoot sunday 02/27/2011

4. Ray Collins

Ray Collins Active Member

shotgun 1957,
    I am interested and live in Mobile. Email me with details or call me @251 479 0305.

Doc

5. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

Hey Mike. Since my daughter moved in with us(her husband is in Iraq and she didn't want to stay at their farm as it's in the boonies) I haven't been down that way much lately. Look forward to getting to shoot with you though. Jackie B.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.