1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

any rebel open skeet shooters?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by bkms, Jun 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bkms

bkms Member

Was curious of anyone on here is going to the Rebel Open Skeet shoot this weekend in Jackson, Ms. Ya i know most of yall shoot trap but there is some skeeters here, lol. Bob....

2. Joe Woods

Joe Woods Well-Known Member

I thought all skeeters were going to Virginia this weekend!!

Joe Woods/Ontario

3. ronbo142

ronbo142 TS Member

I would say about 20 0 25 of the Top shooters will be at the Great Eastern, which by the way is the top money shoot of the year for skeet shooters.

Remington gives away GUNS and AMMO and $$$$!

Ronbo

4. lumper

lumper TS Member

I just might have to drive over to Va for that shoot ... I love the Richmond area and that might be a great excuse to get back and do a little visiting. I wouldnt mind checking out some of the vendors as well. I even have heard that them Country Gentleman boys are going to be up there doing stock work.

I wonder if I could take my single shot pull the hammer back 12ga old single shot and get them to do an adjustable pad and comb on it so I can start shooting registered trap with it.

Anyone have any idea what other vendors might be there? I wonder if there will be any ammo deals there as well.

5. Bob_K

Bob_K Well-Known Member

Parks and Sons was there last year, but I understand they will not be there this year. Don't know if they will have a components guy there at all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.