1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Any Pictures of the Kolar Adjustable High Rib

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by skeet_man, Oct 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

interested as well. any dealers have this gun yet? I've been watching all the big name dealers websites with bated breath for pics and pricing on this gun.

2. Bird Grinder

Bird Grinder Member

The price is $13,995 on the Kolar web site. It's the same for the top single, comes with choke tubes and adjustable comb. I got a good look at the Grand, it is going to be my next gun. It would be nice for some pictures to drool over.

3. ramorton

ramorton TS Supporters TS Supporters

Jeff sent me some sice I am buying one. Drop me your e-mail and I'll send them to you. Roy

4. ec90t

ec90t Guest

There are two of them in my neck of the woods. Both were shipped from the Grand to Indiana Gun Club. I've shot one of them and came away very impressed. I shot a K-80 Trap Special the same day and it couldn't hold a candle to the Kolar! Just my thoughts though.

ec90t

5. Bird Grinder

Bird Grinder Member

Ramorton, your e-mail address does not work.

6. ramorton

ramorton TS Supporters TS Supporters

Bird grinder. I do not know how up ended up on the e-mail. Here it is ramorton@austin.rr.com thnaks, Roy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.