1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Any Perazzi tm9x pictures or news yet?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by theclaysmoker, Feb 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. theclaysmoker

theclaysmoker TS Member

Any Perazzi tm9x pictures or news yet? Any word on the price?

2. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

I'll let you know Lenny.

3. ebsurveyor

ebsurveyor Member

someone told me it'a a TMX with adjustable rib @ 8000

4. PJ MX8

PJ MX8 TS Member

Email sent to claysmoker they are not the best but all that I have seen so far,Paul

5. jbshep

jbshep Member

I held one at the recent SHOT show and discussed it there with Giacomo. It is indeed a return of the TMX with adjustable rib. I shoot an old model TMX and it looked and felt the same to me. I do not subscribe to the adjustable rib theory, so would be just as happy with my old TMX. Glad to see Perazzi bring back the best trap gun they ever made (my limited opinion). Brad

6. jbshep

jbshep Member

I held one at the recent SHOT show and discussed it there with Giacomo. It is indeed a return of the TMX with adjustable rib. I shoot an old model TMX and it looked and felt the same to me. I do not subscribe to the adjustable rib theory, so would be just as happy with my old TMX. Glad to see Perazzi bring back the best trap gun they ever made (my limited opinion). Brad

7. jbshep

jbshep Member

8. jbshep

jbshep Member

9. jbshep

jbshep Member

10. jbshep

jbshep Member

11. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

Mouse flinch?

12. jbshep

jbshep Member

Yeah...I need a release mouse!

13. jbshep

jbshep Member

14. jbshep

jbshep Member

15. jbshep

jbshep Member

16. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

No, 1 1/8 of 7 1/2's will kill that mouse!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.