1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Any Perazzi LH wood out there ( MX 10 RS MX 2000 )

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Mr.M, Jun 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr.M

Mr.M Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Won.,

Don't have a left hand butt sock, but I'd like to know what one looks like. Joking, of course. I do have a left handed Perazzi factory built custom SC-2 grade stock and forend set that I'd be willing to talk with you about. Previously shown here on TS.com. You should be able to find the pics in my earlier post.

Email me interest either at the address above or PM me.

Regards,

Mike Mann

2. Ted K.

Ted K. Member

0   0   0

Mike - I'm interested in LH Perazzi wood but can't find your earlier post. Can you give me a hint?

Ted K.

3. Mr.M

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Ted,

Email me at above and I will send pictures. Beautiful SC-2 factory custom at less than half of its factory price.

Mike Mann

4. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Ted.... I have seen the Perazzi set that Mike has for sale and it's every bit as beautiful as he says it is. Mike is also a very nice guy to do business with.... Straight as they come. Dan Thome (Trap2)

5. Ted K.

Ted K. Member

0   0   0

Mike -

I looked at the pictures - very nice wood.

A couple of questions:

Almost every Perazzi I have seen has an adjustable comb, but yours does not. Was yours built to specifications to fit you specifically? Can you let me know the measurements for the stock?

Does the forend fit a double/unsingle or only a top single?

Does the stock have a left-hand palm swell?

Will the wood fit an MX 2000RS?

Where are you? Or more accurately, where is the stock?

Thanks for your quick response.

Ted K.

6. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Ted..... As I recall, Mike had this wood on an MX8. The MX2000RS has a much higher rib than the MX8 does. While you may get this stock to work on your gun, it would neccessitate installing an adjustable comb with longer than standard pins. I have just such a beast on my DB-81 combo and am thinking about having Carey @ slick slide, do another comb for my gun with the left hand semi roll over comb similiar to the one I have. I would like to shoot the gun without having to put 13 spacers in the stock to get the sight picture I need....... Dan Thome (Trap2)

7. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

Try gunbroker.com

8. Ted K.

Ted K. Member

0   0   0

Thanks, both Trap2 and Barrelbulge. I failed to focus on the problem that the higher rib on the RS creates. Looks like I'll need to get a LH stock made specifically for that gun.

Ted K.

9. Mr.M

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Ted,

Check your PMs.

Won,

Check your email.

Mike Mann

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.