1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Any one shot the Bunker in Birmingham, Alabama

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by olympicshooter, May 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. olympicshooter

olympicshooter Member

Has any one shot the International Bunker at Southern Trap & Skeet in Birmingham, Alabama. I heard it was quite challenging.

2. Baber

Baber TS Member

Although I have not shot this bunker yet I am aware of its construction. Its a typical bunker with Matarelli traps. Bunker is an exciting game that you all need to try.

TB

3. Joe Potosky

Joe Potosky Well-Known Member

I just heard from Collyn Lopere in the last few weeks and all are invited to give it a try.

http://www.collynloper.com/traphouse.html

4. BAP

BAP TS Member

I shot bunker there for the first time last Sat. after the ATA shoot and it was fun. I have never seen bunker and made a few mistakes but felt that a pair of 20's was respectable. It was late afternoon and very cloudy. I don't think I ever say a left hand target untill it was 40 yards out of the house due to the position of the sun and low light.I don't know how it would compare to other sites but it was fun. Bill Parson Jr.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.