1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Larryboww, Oct 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Larryboww

Larryboww TS Member

Jan 29, 1998
    Previously a AA doubles shooter (with an MX8) tried two Browning XT's last season couldnt get reliable hits between both barrels, comb high enough to hit second shot (with top barrel) the bottom barrel shot way to high? Browning told me that the XT were built at 70% (Im assuming that straight down the rib) and they "could" shoot as much as 4" difference (POI) at 40 yards. I was wondering if a hi rib XS would work , as Perazzi used to state that the MX8 shot 50/50 straight down the rib and you got your POI raised by the "comb" height of course.I used to see about a 1/4" inch between the beads on it.Any one shooting XS for trap doubles and what is your class or average ?? Could go with a Gold E Beretta but like the .740 Browning barrels and the invector plus chokes and there "reliability" Shooting a BT100 now with about a inch of rib and shooting it "great". Larry
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.