1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Any one shoot at Kettlefoot in Tenn?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by tarheel, Aug 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tarheel

tarheel Member

I have not been there in years,I would like to talk to some one over there,maybe a member?
    Email me if you like!

Tarheel

2. Clayshooter08

Clayshooter08 Member

You have a email...

3. WNCRob

WNCRob Member

Actually, I think its in Virginia, neat the Tenn border.

WNCRob

4. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

tarheel, I checked as well!!! No club with that name in Tenn, but Virginia has it. Its in Abingdon Va. website is Kettlefootgunclub.org Hope this helps you out. Break-em all. Jeff

Postmaster, I got the address off ATA website!!! I must not have gotten address mixed up with a officer or board member of the club. I saw your address on the website I found. Break-em all. Jeff

5. Jamnss

Jamnss TS Member

I have shot rifles there with a friend that lives in Bristol Tn. It is a nice club. I plan on shooting (trap) there the end of this month. Should be a fun day, shoot in the AM the go to the race in the PM. Jeff Ryals

6. postmastertim

postmastertim Wheels are falling off.... TS Supporters

The club is in Bristol, VA. (see link) Four trap fields, all PAT Traps with voice release. Big 50 every Thursday at 4:00 PM and ATA shoots 8/27, 9/22 - 9/24, 10/22, 11/26 and 12/17 registration at 9 AM shoot at 10AM. Always a good meal served on Saturday.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.