1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

any one know jim bessey ?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by pschu, Jan 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pschu

pschu Member

do any of you know jim personaly ? he lives in PA.. just trying to see if hes still around. cannot get ahold of him in over a month! email or calling! just would like to know hes ok ! thanks for any info!!!!

2. emmylou1

emmylou1 Active Member

He refinished a fore end for me about 6 wks.ago,evrything went smooth,good guy...................

3. Sky Buster

Sky Buster Sky Buster TS Supporters

I went through the same experience of not being able to get
    a response from him. Called and left messages multiple times
    with no response. No response to my P.M.'s After alot of trying,
    he finally responded and sent my stock back partially done as
    I requested.

4. rebelpenn

rebelpenn Member

Same experience as sky buster. After months of unanswered calls and emails, I finally got my wood back. Refinish was terrible. Stock checkered on one side only. Forend not checkered at all.

I have seen him advertising for stock work on here recently with a sign on name I don't recall. If you do business with him, I hope you have better luck than I.

Bill

5. ABH

ABH Member

I had him do a stock for me about 11/2 years ago. Same thing. No response to PM's, e-mails or phone calls. Finally got my wood back and the refinishing job was so so at best. My advice is to stay away. ABH.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.