1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Any one ever play around with a Ouija Board?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by senior smoke, May 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. senior smoke

senior smoke Well-Known Member

While sitting in the library I was listening to a couple of young people talking about using a Ouija Board this past weekend. How in the heck can a piece of wood invite in spirits to your home?

Have any of you ever used a Ouija Board? Anything strange happen while using it, and or anything strange happen after you stopped using it? Would you use it again?

Steve Balistreri

2. likemybrownings

likemybrownings Active Member

Steve, I havn,t myself but, when my daughterwas about 10, she had 3 girls over one evening, for a sleepover, they started playing with an Ouiga board on her bedroom floor. I watched for a bit, and they asked the Ouiga board some questions and asked for a sign. Well me being the helpful Dad I am, I went to the basement, grabbed up a clawhammer and a chair, stood on the chair, listened thru the floor, and delivered a good BLOW to the floor where they were all laying on playing. My wife was watching, she told me the Ouiga ball jumped from the board about 3 inches! I came upstairs amid 4 10 yr olds screaming crying I didnt get the Dad of the nite award.
    DaveB

3. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Don't mess with them. They cause problems in the users, who are kind of weak minded to go for that crap in the first place.

The link tells a little without listing any of the documented stories.

My grandchildren were goint to mess with it till we told them to toss it.

HM

4. yakimaman

yakimaman Well-Known Member

I don't believe any of that foolishness but it is uncanny how those things seem to move without any help from the users - has to be some type of unconscious pushing, but it sure seems to move on its own. Young people and foolish people need to stay away.

rm

5. senior smoke

DaveB:
    That will teach them.
    Steve

6. Ajax

Ajax Well-Known Member

I absolutely believe in them now! Years ago the board told me I would open a Silly thread on some site, in those years I didn't know what a site was.

Now it all comes clear! It's a lesson in decision making. LOL

Ajax

7. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

Sure we played with them all the time as kids - we knew it was phoney BS then but it was something that kept our imaginations working.

8. senior smoke

Ajax:
    So it does work.
    Steve

9. LUGNUTZ426

LUGNUTZ426 TS Member

How do you thing Congress came up with the Budget?

10. crusha

crusha TS Member

I think you are a good candidate for one, Senior. Not everybody is capable of interpreting these things. Your brain has to be on the right frequency. It's like a gift. Nobody gets the gift, unless they are looking for it...if you know what I mean?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.