1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

ANY NICE TM1 WOOD OUT THERE

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by JTPTM1, Nov 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JTPTM1

JTPTM1 TS Member

0   0   0

have a nice tms with wood plus pad cut to 13 1/2. want it back to original size. any decent wood out there. stock and fore end would be great. please don't bother with anything worth more than the gun. would like something better than the old telephone pole wood they used to use. e-mail in confidence with pics. thanks, joe pires

2. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Decent wood would cost way more then the gun is worth . You said Perazzi ??

3. JTPTM1

JTPTM1 TS Member

0   0   0

yep. perazzi tms. just like a tm1 but with factiry chokes.

4. luvtrapguns

luvtrapguns Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Joe,
    If you keep trying you will come up with something nice. Attached is a stock I found when I was not really looking for one. Price was reasonable so I jumped on it. By the time I added the extras it got to be a little pricey. Not for sale as it is going on my Doug Braker refubished TM-1.

I'll have the complete gun at the Silver Dollar soon. Marc

<a href="http://s274.photobucket.com/albums/jj271/mbunk/?action=view┬Ąt=MOREBBonTM1001.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

5. JTPTM1

JTPTM1 TS Member

0   0   0

luvtrapguns. i saw that on your thread. very nice. let me know when its finished. i'm just looking for wood. no recoil device. adjustable comb ok. have an extra precision lying around and could just get a grip for it if necessary. see you at the club. joe

6. EuroJoe

EuroJoe TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

JTPTM1: what do you you want for the short stock?

7. JTPTM1

JTPTM1 TS Member

0   0   0

EuroJoe, i'll let you know as soon as i find a longer one. send me an e-mail and i'll contact you when i find one. can send you a pic as well. thanks for the interest, joe

8. Ken X

Ken X TS Member

0   0   0

Stock is the same as from TMX isn't it

9. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Ken X. No. The TMX will not shoot onthe TM1. Too high.

How about this stock for $800?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This stock was brand new and i can get a clone of it fo ryou for the $800 and shipping

Jack

10. JTPTM1

JTPTM1 TS Member

0   0   0

seitz10, e-mail answered and pics sent. eurojoe, pics sent. mia i'll e-mail you directly.kenx, mia is right about the tmx rib being higher. stock will still fit the receiver though i believe.thanks, joe pires

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.