1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Any news from Jaquas Flag City Event?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Dbl Auto, Jul 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dbl Auto

Dbl Auto Active Member

Any range reports from Jaquas' event? Perfect weather, I hope they had a good crowd.
    Doug Allison

2. Robb

Robb Member

Beautiful day. About 30 squads. Jaquas run a great shoot.

3. docbombay

docbombay Well known trouble maker

We went Friday to shoot the handicap. It was very windy but the temps were down so I didn't hear a lot of complaints.

It was my first visit to Jaquas and the event is just top shelf and run with precision.

As luck would have it, yours truly won the handicap event with a wind blown 95.
    It was my first win ever and I received my first punch.

We are going back up today (Sunday) to shoot and the temps will be back in the low 90's but the humidity will not be so high as to make it miserable.

A visit to the gun vault at this facility makes the trip worthwhile no matter how you shoot.

doc

4. Ken Mills

Ken Mills Member

I returned from Jaqua's today. The shoot ran great, besides some windy weather Friday the weekend was bueatiful. The turnout was fair with around 20-28 squads for all events I believe over 30 for Saturdays singles. The shoot was ran great with a quick turn around on all trophies and payouts no waiting around. There were also may great giveaways and extras with the donation of a beretta double gun, two Benelli shotguns, and Browning $500 certificate. The trophies were AA super Handicap shells and they gave away ALOT of them I won 4 flats myself and thats a nice bonus. There was also ADDED money in several events.The People at Jaquas were great and I say enough how nice it is to get the scores and payouts turned around so quick that makes it nice for the shooters. All in ALL GREAT SHOOT!!!!!!! will be back next year and what a nice new facility. Ken Mills

5. tanda1

tanda1 Active Member

Results at the above link.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.