1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Any mushrooms/morels yet???

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by pj 999, Apr 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pj 999

pj 999 TS Member

Not big and not many, but it's a start!! Southwest Ohio today. This means the Mid American is about to start!!

2. philk

philk Member

For sale at the local Martin`s store, $50.00 / lb.

3. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

Huh? Usually Mother's day is when they arrive. Not this year! Snow today, and 30 MPH winds again! I will be lucky if I am cutting the grass by then.

4. YOTESLAYER

YOTESLAYER Member

We had flurries in Iowa yesterday, mushrooms are still a ways off, we have the moisture now if we can just get the heat!!

5. slayer

slayer Well-Known Member

We are making our camping plans for the season, but I think it will be late this year. We have picked blacks as late as memorial day here in the far north. This is a good days pick from a previous year. Bill
    [​IMG]

6. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

Love those shrooms. I miss hunting them in Indiana and Michigan. We have them here in the northwest but just the blacks. I used to find yellow sponges in Michigan that were very large and a yellow is hard to beat. The early greys should be coming soon. Been hunting then since I was 6 years old in the 40's

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

any morels yet in ohio 2016