1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Any Middletown results?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by birdtracker, Sep 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. birdtracker

birdtracker Active Member

was wondering who the winners were for thursday and friday? Birdtracker

2. pj 999

pj 999 TS Member

Birdtracker just got off work will not make it down today. It was very windy both days. As far as I recall this is correct. Steve Pyle winner thurs 16 yds with 100. Steve Pyle winner thurs handicap with 94. Doubles not sure. Friday handicap Dan Shock with a 95. Friday doubles Mitch Loveless with a 97. Birdtracker was a no show I believe.

3. birdtracker

yes I was a no show. Plan on going sunday. Birdtracker

4. birdtracker

and who won saturdays 16s? Birdtracker

5. Roger Brenner

Roger Brenner Member

Bob Caplinger won with the lone 200. John Rosebrock and Rick Springer shot off with 199. John (setterman) won runner up and Rick Springer took AA champ. It was a nice day at Middletown. Roger

PS Bob Caplinger also won the 50 bird Friday night shoot with the lone 50.

6. rooferbob

rooferbob Active Member

Nice shootin Bobby!!!

7. pj 999

pj 999 TS Member

When I left today George Mushrush was high with a lone 96, but a few squads were still shooting. Were also 2 with 95, I believe the middle fifty jackpot also got hit. Was windy again. Governor Strickland and a whole gang of followers even showed up. Did not see if he shot or was just campaigning.

8. pj 999

pj 999 TS Member

I'm also think Birdtracker and his Ljutic was a no show again, but I might be wrong, maybe I just didn't see him.

9. birdtracker

PJ: I saw you but I was headed towards my car. You was talking to some people. I didn't point the gun well enough today. Birdtracker

10. Dr.Longshot

Dr.Longshot Banned Banned

Bob Caplinger THE MAN Nice shooting Bob

Gary Bryant
    Dr.longshot

11. Herbert

Herbert TS Member

George Mushrush........now there's a name from the past. Years ago he won the Grand American H'cap....can't remember when and too tired to look it up.

Herbert

12. matttrapn

matttrapn Active Member

Great shooting Bob!!!

I do not believe we have meet, but again, great shootin',,, anytime a man can break one more target than John Rosebrook, or Rick Springer, you have placed a head of two of the best shooter in this great country of ours. Congrats to Rick and Rosey as well, I'm not surprized!!!

Matt Nicol

13. matttrapn

matttrapn Active Member

Ooppp's, sorry Rosey. I double-cluched on the "O"'s. RosebroCk. I really Roached that one on ya'. See ya' at Jaquas Harry.

Matt

14. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Mat Nikole, That's OK. My name gets butchered all the time. FYI, during the last handicap I considered committing suicide, but the barrel on my Seitz was too long,......and who would take care of my dogs? Middletown is a beautiful place to shoot, but when the wind kicks up, shooting handicap is......Well, I won't use those words on a public forum.

Rosey

15. birdtracker

Setterman: please leave me the Seitz if you ever plan on carrying out your thoughts!!! I was discouraged also, thats why I didn't stop and talk to P.J. I sent you a p.m. Birdtracker

16. Setterman

Birdtracker, Got your PM. You should have hit me up about the Seitz right after the handicap. Could've got it cheap!

All kidding aside, I had a good time.

17. tweety1

tweety1 Member

Rosey, now you know why you never went to Middletown to shoot before. Shot there 11 years ago. It is a nice place but it sounds like it was a little tough this fall. We had a good time Sunday at WCGC. Madonna

18. Setterman

Madonna, I am now confident of the fact that Ohio is too windy and if you are gonna shoot trap in this state, you need to have a short memory. I've always heard people comment about how tuff it can be down there, but they keep going back.

No one ever said trapshooters were very smart. (I'll probably go back too....DUH)

Heard everyone had a great time at WCGC Sunday.

Rosey

19. matttrapn

matttrapn Active Member

I am thinkin' about offering to take care of the dogs, BUT my mind keeps wonderin' around the rest of your property,,,, if ya' know what I'm talkin' bout????

That cheVEETE would be mine-all-mine!!!!!!!!!!!

Matt

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.