1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Any Mibsters on here?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Rollin Oswald, Aug 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rollin Oswald

Rollin Oswald Active Member

OK, I have to ask: What is someone doing when he is Laggering and mibstering?

Is it done fully clothed? Is protective gear necessary? Are cheerleaders involved?

Rollin

2. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

Rollin, it sounds to me that you'd best wear some kind of crotch protection whilst engaging in these sports.

Hauxfan!

3. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

have you lost your marbles?

4. dennis (nj)

dennis (nj) Guest

No , the knee pads are for the democrats .

5. 22hornet

22hornet Well-Known Member

Wnen I was in elementary school in the early 60's, there were rings painted on the school playground. The local VFW post sponsored inter-school competition. All of us kids had a pretty good collection. My older brother had an awesome collection.

Recently, my wife and I were in some Central Coast tourist trap store, and they had a barrel full of "mibs". A small sack full for 3 bucks. We bought 2 sacks, went to the hotel, drew a ring on the floor with some chalk, and shot some games. 2 kids in their 50's! Had a ball.

6. Bill60

Bill60 TS Member

some people have asked but what is laggin do u use a gun to me it sounds like marbels but not sure

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.