1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Any Ljutic Space Gun Chokes Out There?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by doc boc, Jun 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. doc boc

doc boc Member

Jan 29, 1998
    you can get other tubes from wright's. measure the tube length and call them with the info. they should be able to supply any tube you want. doc
  2. Rem 1100

Rem 1100 Member

Jan 29, 1998
    Washington State
    My Space Gun came with a .720 choke tube so I drove to Ljutic last year and had Jimmy make me two more tubes.710 and .700.
    The .700 (.035) tube is the one to have you won't be disappointed!
    They had very limited old stock left to make tubes from.
    They were actually threaded tubes (in the white) that did not have the choke reamed in yet.
    Just had a few left that were .695. I wanted a tight tube but Jimmy advised me to go with the .700 so he opened one up to my specs while I watched and waited.
    I am fortunate that I live only 70 mi from them.

All the people at Ljutic are great to work with!
    Good shooting,

Chuck H
  3. Bluzman98

Bluzman98 Member

Jan 29, 1998
    Send the CT to Wright's so Stu can get all the specs exact. You will be happy with the results.

Jim C
  4. Doubles/Bob

Doubles/Bob TS Member

Jan 29, 1998
    Hello John,
    I may have the chokes you are looking for. I have had several Ljutic trap guns over the years and have aquired some extras along the way.

I have three short choke tubes that have the rubber O ring and a dull mat silver finish. Not sure if they are stainless or coated.

At anyrate I have .700--.036 .705--.031 .710--.026 Comes in a little blue case.

If you want to send me your mailing address I will send them to you and if they work for you send me $50.00 if not send them back to me.

Kind regards
    Bob Larsen/Alaska
  5. elinvar

elinvar Member

Jan 29, 1998
    Those chokes do not sound right for a space gun- The space gun tubes are real long and heavy- They were the early style tubes where the barrel actualy is stepped up at the muzzel- All the Space gun tubes i have seen do not have on "O" ring. Your tubes sound like the current ones being used.
    Terry Jones
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

what size is a ljutic 720 choke