1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Any Intrest in old hand set Machine's

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by model50lover, May 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. model50lover

model50lover TS Member

0   0   0

Any Intrest in old hand set Machine

We have many old Winchester hand set machine. Also Lot's of new parts for repair. Small club located in Central CA. If anyone is intrested in Buying
    contact me at Trapshootb@comcast.net . I can provide pic's of what we have and more complete parts detail.

Sorry it took so long for photos lap top bit the dust! back up and running

photos of machines and parts. 10 machines total 7 working 3 need parts and 1 is a wobble type.

call me with any questions 559-303-5163 ask for Brent Thanks

Brent
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]