1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

any interst in old 22's?

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Tripod, Jul 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tripod

Tripod Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

any interst in old 22

I have some older 22 rifles that I don't shoot anymore, If anyone would be interested in buying them I might sell some, depending on what I could get for them.
    model 61 Winchester pump
    model 06 Winchester pump
    model 67 Winchester bolt single shot
    model 69A Winchester bolt w/clip
    Model 650 Remington semi auto
    Model 87A Stevens semi auto (2)
    Model ?? Savage pump Looks like model 12 Remington.
    model 29 J.C.Higgins semi auto
    Browning Nomad 22 semi auto pistol, Belgian made

I am not looking to make a killing, but I am interested in fair prices for these rifles. Just trying to get rid of things I don't use anymore

2. Tripod

Tripod Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Sorry for the format. By the way I will be at the Iowa State shoot Friday through Sunday afternoon. If you are interested let me know, I could bring it.

3. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I might be interested in the M61 Winchester. What condition is it in?

4. Tripod

Tripod Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

It is the gun I know the most about. I bought it from the original owner in about 1964. It has had about 1" of the barrel removed and re-crowned due to a small bulge the barrel which ruined the accuracy. I had this done by a good gunsmith and now it is very accurate. It has some bluing wear as I used it for hunting quite a bit when I was younger. It also has a tendency to spit out more than one shell into the receiver if you put too many rounds in the magazine, probably due to a dirty or worn part that retains the ammo after one is to be released. I quit using it when I had to go to a scoped rifle due to failing eyesight. It certainly is not pristine, but neither is it junk. I have yet to set prices as I have done no research whatsoever yet, but I will find out as time permits.

5. nspktr1

nspktr1 TS Member

0   0   0

Sent PM

6. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I collect savage anschutz 22's if anyone has any

7. whiz-bang

whiz-bang Active Member

0   0   0

If you still have the 61 or 69 bring them to the shoot Friday.

I am looking for Remington and Winchester gallery guns. Winchesters must be roll stamped or magazine tube cut for speed load tube. Also gallery ammo I need lots of it.

8. WarEagle2017

WarEagle2017 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Hey Whiz Please advise, how do I tell if it is roll stamped ??? is this roll stamping<a href="http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n37/drhuner/?action=view&current=100_3787.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>
    also is this the V cut that you are talking about. ???<a href="http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n37/drhuner/?action=view&current=100_3781.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a><a href="http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n37/drhuner/?action=view&current=100_3778.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a><a href="http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n37/drhuner/?action=view&current=100_3779.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>
    Maybe this is roll stamping ???? as you can see I erased the last 3 nimbers ( in the pic only )<a href="http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n37/drhuner/?action=view&current=100_3782-1.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

9. Tripod

Tripod Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I will certainly do so if they are not sold, I have inquiries I need to reply to. How will I contact you whiz bang?

10. whiz-bang

whiz-bang Active Member

0   0   0

drhuner on model 61 and 62 Winchester roll stamped on the left side of the receiver with the Winchester logo. This is considered a special order feature. More common on the 62 than the 61. Model 62's that are not roll stamped should have the triangular cut loading port. Keep in mind these are your post 1938 gallery rifles. The reason I am looking for theses particular models is I am restoring a vintage carnival shooting gallery. Should be completed late fall when i find more time. When I display this gallery I want only original correct rifles and ammo. As of now I have 12 Remington 552 gallery specials and 2 Remington nylon model 66 gallery specials about 50000 rounds of gallery ammo.

tripod I can be found hanging around Tom Larkin the gun smith trailer. I will let Tom know you might stop by and arrange contact. I am planning on shooting Friday on and ma be Thursday if work permits.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.