1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

Any Interest

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by det131, Mar 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. det131

det131 Member

0   0   0

I will have available in near future a significant quantity of assorted trap related items. These are coming from an estate of a boyhood friend that recently passed. I will post the items as I complete the inventory and determine reasonable pricing. If you want to get on a list to be advised when they are available reply by PM or on forum. Replies will be considered in the order (date/time) received.

Hundreds of once fired hulls to include, Remington Premier, Winchester AA (old style one piece hull) and Federal Papers, might also be some Active trap hulls.

det131_2009_2503.jpg

det131_2009_25031.jpg

Also available are hundreds of old folded shell boxes to include Federal Champion, Federal Gold Medal, Remington Premier, and Peters Target Loads.

det131_2009_25032.jpg

100 +/- of the old heavy canvas 25lb shot bags

det131_2009_25033.jpg

Hornady 366 12ga loader

K-80 combo with case, release triggers

K-32 combo with case, release triggers

Beretta 303 trap special with case, release trigger SOLD PDF

det131_2009_25034.jpg

I will have these items available locally also, but will give fellow TS’ers, first shot. All firearms are 90% +/-. Potential buyers will have the opportunity to meet me at my club and shoot them with my ammo, after I test them first:) Still need to clean and inspect them. Why some shooters have an aversion to cleaning their guns, other than wiping them down, is beyond me. In all the stuff he had I did not find a cleaning kit.

For unknown reasons I am currently unable to upload photo's to the sight. PM me with an e-mail address and I will forward you pics. Photos will be added once I figure out what is going on. I have not yet taken pictures of the firearms or Hornady press yet. Got some on, will add additional photos later.

Jim

Bucks County Fish & Game

1745 Turk Rd.

Doylestown, PA 18901
  2. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

jim. Call me at 715-262-8556. I'll coach you thru the picture posting process. Be at your computer.

Jack
  3. det131

det131 Member

0   0   0

Jack:

I have posted photos many times before without any issue. Can not seem to upload them currently. Keep getting message, Website can not be found, after hitting upload button.

Don't know if it is a problem with the server, my carrier, or computer. Will put some pics on a flash drive and try it from another computer later in the day.

Jim
  4. det131

det131 Member

0   0   0

All current pm's answered.
  5. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Well Gary will post for you. But often when these things occur, a switch in picture format to Kodaks bitmap image. TS.com server only accepts Jpg or Jpeg.

Send me a pic via email of the K80. I'm looking to switch for the season
  6. det131

det131 Member

0   0   0

MIA:

Have not yet taken photos of the K-80. Hope to get that done this afternoon along with description and price.

Need to get going on the honeydo list or I'll be posting in the WTB threads for a room for me and all my stuff.

All pm's have been answered.

Jim
  7. det131

det131 Member

0   0   0

The Beretta has been sold.

Thank you for all your interest.

Jim
  8. jbisinger

jbisinger Member

0   0   0

Please add my name to the "Notification List". Thanks,
    Jack
  9. det131

det131 Member

0   0   0

There is a MEC supersizer and a RCBS scale listed on other threads

Jim
  10. det131

det131 Member

0   0   0

All pm's answered. Check your e-mail for those who expressed interest in the K-32 and provided an address.

Jim
  11. det131

det131 Member

0   0   0

Gary:

I have not been able to do the photo spread for the K-80 yet. I did do one on the K-32 and sent it out to those that expressed interest before I post it on here tomorrow evening. Will not likely get to do the K-80 until sometime over the weekend. I will give you an early view of that and all the particulars also prior to posting it here.

Jim
  12. det131

det131 Member

0   0   0

All pm's answered. Going to bed. Will not be back on until late Friday.

Thanks for all the responses

Jim
  13. Shotgun5

Shotgun5 Member

0   0   0

Send photos.
  14. det131

det131 Member

0   0   0

As you may or may not know I am currently having a problem with uploading photos on my home computer making it necessary to load photos to a flash drive and upload from another location.

I do have a PDF file with photos for the K-32 and will have one done for the K-80 shortly.

If you are interested please PM or post an e-mail address and I will send them out to you.

Initial asking prices for the K-32 is $4500.00 and $8500.00 on the K-80

Many have inquired about the other items. These are coming from the estate of a boyhood friend who's house belonged to his parents. The parents, like mine, being depression era people never threw anything away, neither did he. This is a monumental task for her. The shell boxes and hulls were stored in a small barn and while undamaged they are dusty. She is cleaning them. I do not have them here. I will make them available to those who have inquired in the order your interest was received. I don't know how many there are other than to tell you there are boxes upon boxes of empty flats filled with once fired shells. I think the last time he pulled a trigger was in 2002 and everything has just been sitting all that time. I will not send anything out that I wouldn't want to have myself.

Thank you for your patience

Jim
  15. det131

det131 Member

0   0   0

Photo and info has been emailed to all who requested. All PM's answered. Still can't post photos. Will send PDF upon request.

K-80 UNSINGLE COMBO WITH CASE

32” Unsingle screw in chokes comes with #2 and #3 chokes

30” O/U Fixed Chokes Top Full, Bottom Imp-Modified

Adjustable rib on unsingle

All numbers on O/U barrels/Unsingle/Receiver/Forend match

Adjustable recoil pad, currently set at 14 3/8” LOP. The pad is still soft.

Adjustable comb

O/U barrels are ported Unsingle barrel is not ported

Forcing cones have been lengthened

Receiver, Forend, and barrels have matching numbers

Double release trigger

Safety is currently locked off

Locks up tight on both sets of barrels, top lever well right of center (If that really means anything.)

Stock has minor handling marks and a few small dings, the typical stuff. There are no significant blemishes with the exception of:

1. Small chip at the rear adjustable comb post screw on the left side. See photos.

2. Small discoloration in finish at the top rear of the receiver. See photos.

The metal shows some minor bluing wear on barrels at forend, as well as typical assembly and minor handling marks. The muzzles look as though they may have made contact with the concrete a time or two but no significant damage or blemishes otherwise.

The inside of the barrels show carbon rings at the end of the chamber. I will try to get that cleaned up before it leaves here.

Aluminum NASCO All American padded case, inside is in good shape, outside has some marks, obviously traveled, but solid.

If you need additional photos of something please ask, and be specific. I will get them for you.

Asking $8500.00 plus shipping and any applicable fees, FFL: to FFL.

I need to shoot this first to make sure there are no issues. Will do that this weekend.

Kreighoff is not far from me. If you would like the gun serviced, prior to shipping, I will see if I can get the owner of the gun to split the fee with you.

Gun was purchased new in 1986

Jim