1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

any interest in a supperposed 12ga browning skeet

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by skeetiee, Oct 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skeetiee

skeetiee Member

0   0   0

I am working on a trade deal for a browning supperposed skeet skeet shotgun. this shotgun has had the stock cut down to 12.5 inches for a youth shooter. I really dont know what a fair price for this shotgun would be. the metal and wood are in fantastic shape. 26.5 inch barrels. I will list this in the coming days and i want to offer it at a fair price so it sells. anyone interested in such a shotgun? what would be a fair fair price? thanks Lee

2. skeetiee

skeetiee Member

0   0   0

Can anyone offer up some info? thanks a bunch. lee

3. Dbl Auto

Dbl Auto Active Member

0   0   0

Here is one for sale at Jaquas Fine Guns for $900. It also has a short stock. I am not interested, but I am curious if the 12.5" LOP is to a pad or to the end of the stock. If it doesn't have a pad currently, a 1" pad would make this gun much more usable with a 13.5" lop in my opinion. Good Luck.
    Doug Allison

4. EuroJoe

EuroJoe TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

short bbls. no longer used much in skeet, short stock limits market, sounds about like a 5-600 gun, and then only to someone emamored of Browning.

5. TACOTIM

TACOTIM TS Member

0   0   0

If you make the trade, I might be interested. PM me with info, SN#, pics if any.

6. SWIFT

SWIFT TS Member

0   0   0

Too many commandos, Lee you sold the stolle didn't you. If so I'll respond to any intrestred parties if that OK with you.Thks Birddogjake

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.